The L02 Vacuum Pulsators represents the best available today in terms of simplicity, precision, sturdiness and reliability. It has been designed with great attention to detail for a complete animal milk out, to promote good udder health and to make life easier for the farmer.
- Excellent milking and massage phases to guarantee fast, complete and uniform milking of each udder quarter, whilst ensuring effective teat decongestion.
- Performant, long-life pneumatic reversal mechanism.
- Secured on correct pulsator adaptor.
- The main diaphragms are moulded in a new compound which is virtually impermeable and resistant to fatigue in order to guarantee reliable, consistent operation of the pulsator. The regularity of pulsation between one milking and the next is one of the elements contributory to reducing the animals’ stress.
- The pulsator is also available for connection to a filtered air line, thereby further improving internal cleanliness and long-term reliability.
- Quick and simple maintenance. A complete service can be carried out in a few minutes.
- Model: L02
- Pulsation Type: Alternate
- Milking Ratios:
- 60:40 – PL190
- 70:30 – PL195
- 65:35 – PL196
- 50:50 – PL197
- Operating System: Vacuum
- Working Principle: Diaphragm
- Dimensions: 102mm x 87mm x 64mm
- Weight: 0.3kg